What God Says:
- Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Proverbs 22:6- Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Pray for school boards and attend monthly meetings to use your voice
- Pray walk around and inside schools
- Attend PTA meetings and use your voice
- Volunteer in classrooms
- Parents Defending Education– a national grassroots organization working to reclaim our schools from activists promoting harmful agendas.
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education– FIRE defends and sustains the individual rights of students and faculty members at America’s colleges and universities.
- Trail Life– Church-based, Christ-centered, Boy-focused mentoring and discipleship journey that speaks to the heart of a boy.
- Public School Exit– Facilitate an exodus of American children and families from government-controlled education by educating the public and helping families.
- The Home School Mom– Everything home schooling
- Sam Sorbo– Education Advocate
- 4 Things You Can’t Say in the K-12 Classroom
- K-12 Expression and the First Amendment
- Understanding Woke Jargon
- 8 Reasons Critical Race Theory is Terrible for Dealing with Racism
- Get Your GED