Networking Justice- Bringing God’s vision of abundant life, true freedom, and restored justice for people of all nations and generations.
- Luke 11:2 – “So He said to them, ‘When you pray, say: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done. On earth as it is in heaven.’” (NKJV)
- Isaiah 61:1-4 – “1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound, 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, 3 To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion—to give them an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit—that they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. 4 And they shall rebuild the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former desolations and renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations.” (AMPC)
- Isaiah 58:12 – “And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of [buildings that have laid waste for] many generations; and you shall be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.” (AMPC)
- John 10:10 – “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).” (AMPC)
- To network people and organizations dedicated to promoting Kingdom solutions for restoring justice, spiritual healing, health, and wholeness
- To educate, encourage and equip through life changing webinars, strategic prayer and resource materials
- To empower and unite individuals to take action in key areas of society to include but not limited to: righteousness in government, abortion, human trafficking, homelessness, poverty, widows, and orphans.
- To demonstrate God’s work on the cross as boots on the ground in key spheres of culture including Media, Family, Arts & Entertainment, Business/Economy, Education, Religion, and Government